There’s a new luxury hotel on the block in Cuzco, Peru. Opened in June 2012, Palacio Nazarenas is the latest property by the well-respected Orient Express brand, and promises clients a high end experience in a boutique setting. Set in a historic former convent, the hotel has a prime location between the grandeur of the Plaza de Armas, and the lively spirit of the San Blas neighborhood. The hotel offers all suites for its guests, and mixes contemporary flair with its historic colonial roots.
Palacio Nazarenas is ideal for travelers looking for personalized service, suite accommodations, and a luxury level stay while in Peru. The hotel offers 55 suites for discerning travelers, ranging from the entry level Chica Junior Suites, at 35-45 square meters, to the 130 square meter Palacio Suite. Each suite, along with its spacious size and high ceilings, offers standard luxury amenities, and a personal butler to assist throughout your stay.
Amenities at the hotel include the Senzo Restaurant, offering Peruvian cuisine with a modern twist; poolside bar at the only open-air heated pool in Cuzco; Hypnoze Spa; and a boutique with high end handicrafts. Ideal for families, couples, and all other discerning travelers looking for a boutique hotel with top end service & accommodations in Cuzco. Not ideal for travelers who prefer a larger hotel feel, those interested in a more traditional hotel feel.
- 55 spacious suites, in categories: Chica Junior Suites, Chica Junior Suites Deluxe, Suites, Suite Deluxe, Grande Suites, Grande Suites Deluxe, Nazarenas Suite, Palacio Suite
- 24-hour room service
- Satellite TV, DVD player, Bose sound system, and movie library
- Complimentary internet & wi-fi
- Oxygen-enriched air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- In-room safes
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers, bathtub and bathroom scales; along with complimentary bathroom amenities
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary iPad use during stay
- Personal butler during stay
- Open-air heated pool & poolside bar
- Hypnoze Spa