Conceived as a base for explorations into Torres del Paine National Park, the Patagonia Camp property is ideally located in the park on the shores of Lake Pehoé. It’s a comfortable refuge after a long day trekking through the park, and is perfect for families, couples and small groups.
Services & Highlights:
- 18 yurts, each with private bathroom and hot water, king or two twin beds, views, private terrace and heating
- Decorated with local handicrafts
- Four and five-day programs including all meals, accommodations and excursions
- Full day hikes in Torres del Paine National Park led by professional guides
- Bar and lounge with views to relax in evening