Sophisticated and warm, Casa Higueras boutique hotel occupies an original 1920s mansion in the heart of Cerro Alegre. With magnificent views of Valparaiso’s Bay, this beautiful hotel, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, boasts breathtaking gardens originally planted by English and German immigrants. Sunbathe next to the pool lined with white sun chairs. Book a massage at the spa or see the city on a rotating menu of guided tours through neighborhoods, artist workshops, galleries, and wine tours.
The Perfect Escape
For guests looking for romantic getaways or a pampered weekend, Casa Higueras offers catered experiences just for that. Picture chocolate and roses on the pillow, along with a day spent relaxing poolside under the fragrance of blossoming gardens. Step into the dry sauna or Jacuzzi, followed by an evening wine tour.
The hidden gem of Valparaiso, Casa Higueras own renowned Restaurant Maralegre offers guests top-notch cuisine, paired with wine from around the world. Choose indoor or outdoor seating, no matter the time of year. Cozy up under blankets and a heated balcony during cooler months, or indoor next to the fire. During the warmer months, breathe in the sea breezes and take in the spectacular view.
Ideal forcouples and families - one of two top boutique hotels in Valparaiso, and the best pool in town
- Recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
- Restaurant Maralegre
- Guided tours through the city
- Outdoor pool
- All rooms are equipped with minibar, TV LCD 20' or 23' and DVD player, safe, hair dryer, thermo-glass windows. Rooms include one king size bed or two twin beds (subject to availability). Two rooms can be converted to a triple room at an additional cost (Premium or Superior). Children must be 12 years or older.
- Traditional Rooms:Slightly smaller than Premium rooms and do not have a seaside view.
- Premium Rooms:Similar in size to Superior Premium, but do not include a seaside view
- Premium Superior Rooms:These rooms are slightly smaller, but all have a view of Valparaiso Bay; four of these rooms have a private balcony
- Superior Rooms:Spacious and overlook Valparaiso Bay; one of them includes a private balcony
- Deluxe Rooms:Spacious with a view of Valparaiso Bay, Cordillera Hill and Sotomayor Square. Two of these rooms have a private patio
- Guided tours
- Spa services
- Dry sauna
- Pool and Jacuzzi