Surrounded by the infinite blue Pacific Ocean, explora Rapa Nui takes full advantage of the silence, privacy, and spaciousness of the surrounding landscape. Disconnect from the outside world at this ecofriendly hotel while exploring Rapa Nui’s ancient history on over 20 different excursions by land and sea. Settle into the peacefulness of this mysterious island with a massage or spa treatment, and dine on locally sourced foods with a wide selection of Chilean wines.
AN EXCLUSIVE PASS TO ANCIENT MYSTERIES
As the cradle of a unique, enigmatic culture that endures today, guests have the privilege of exploring areas of Rapa Nui unknown even to locals. Guests have the opportunity to explore every inch of the most remote inhabited island on the planet. Walk the beaches, climb its mountains and volcanoes, meet its people, see historical relics, and of course, the alluring carved stone Moais.
DISCONNECT AND RECHARGE
Remote in every sense of the word, the hotel offers guests the rare opportunity to escape from the outside world. Rooms are not equipped with televisions or WiFi just for this purpose. Surrounded by the intense blue sea, explora Rapa Nui invites guests to book a massage or spa treatment, or relax in the pool or Jacuzzi. Come nightfall, stories of the day’s excursions are shared over a fully stocked bar at the Explorer’s Bar the hotel’s guides and returning groups meet.
Ideal fortravelers seeking an active and cultural experience (hiking, biking, meet locals)
- Over 20 excursions by foot, bike, and boat to exclusive areas of the island
- Technologically limited rooms for a more peaceful stay
- Certified Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Varúa Twin Suite: 32 m2; Twin bed: 2.10 x 1.20 m; Safe deposit box; Jetted bathtub and shower; View of the sea
- Varúa King Suite: 32 m2; King bed: 2.10 x 1.80 m; Safe deposit box; Jetted bathtub and shower; View of the sea
- Raa Suites: 44 m2; King bed: 2.10 x 1.80 m; Additional: bed 2.10 x 95.5 m; Safe deposit box; Jetted Tub; View of the sea
- Indoor and outdoor dining room with all meals included
- Indoor-outdoor bar with open bar
- Library and gift shop
- WiFi in common areas
- Guided excursions (shared)
- Free entrance to national park