Estancia Peuma Hue is an enchanting hotel and eco-lodge nestled within Argentina’s magnificent Nahuel Huapi National Park. Resting on 500 acres of wilderness at the south end of Lake Gutiérrez, the hotel is minutes from Bariloche, the internationally renowned mountain resort famous for its world-class skiing. Touted for its peaceful, natural majesty, guests often feel deep, spiritual transformations while immersed in the impressive mountain scenery whether on horseback, hiking, or sweeping through the perfect snowy powder on skis or snowboard. Peuma Hue, meaning “The place of dreams” in native Mapuche language, is the incarnation of a dream.
FINDING PEACE AND CONNECTION
The hotel specializes in nature and yoga retreats and a holistic, wellbeing program. Balance body and soul with a yoga class or a healing massage. Relish in delicious, healthy meals made from ingredients grown in the hotel’s organic garden, paired with exquisite Patagonian wines.
It is highly common for guests to feel deep connections with others, the animals, and with nature. There’s a powerful energy felt walking through the forest and mountains, in the silence and magnificence of this special place. The warmth and caring of the staff, the nutritious meals, and the expertly guided activities create a natural, healing atmosphere.
DELVE INTO NATURE
This mountain eco-lodge is a destination unto itself, drawing in the beauty and peace from the exquisite surroundings. Discover sunken forests while kayaking the lake’s crystal waters. Find the 57 bird species that make this sanctuary home. Ride horses through the hills overlooking the lake, or into the mountains to see the many waterfalls and creeks. Ski Argentina’s infamous Catedral resorts at Bariloche. Or simply cozy up in the hotel’s elegant, rustic style suites and grand lodges.
Ideal forfamilies and couples seeking a superb Patagonia experience in an deluxe eco-lodge nestled within Nahuel Huapi National Park
- 2 miles of coastline on Lake Gutierrez
- 500 acres of land within Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Numerous nature, arts, yoga, and health workshop and retreat offerings
- Organic, balanced traditional and international cuisine made by expert chefs with ingredients grown on the hotel’s grounds
- Wide array of activities in nature, from horseback riding, skiing, hiking, and kayaking Lake Gutierrez
- World-class skiing at nearby Bariloche’s mountain resorts
- Cozy fireplaces inside the hotel’s elegantly rustic lodges looking out to the lake and mountains
- Wood fire heated hot tub and sauna
- Music concerts, from classical to tango, Celtic and Andean
Poplar Lodge operates as the hotel’s main lodge, where guests are served meals. Radal Lodge is located across a hanging bridge near Poplar Lodge. Coihue Villa is a beautiful small house that can be booked as 2 separate rooms or as a whole. Mountain Villa is in the middle of the forest, near the foot of the mountains for group privacy. Creek Cabin is a cozy bungalow yards from Poplar Lodge, near the vegetable garden.
- Poplar Lodge Master Suite: Super king sized bed; Beautiful wood decor; Glass ceiling; Balcony; Double Jacuzzi; Views overlooking Lake Gutierrez, the bay, and the mountains
- Poplar Lodge Junior Suite: Super king sized bed and extra twin bed or sofa; Beautiful wood decor; Glass ceiling; Balcony; Double Jacuzzi; Views overlooking Lake Gutierrez, and the mountains
- Poplar Lodge Double Superior Room: King sized bed or two twin beds; Beautiful wood decor; Views overlooking Lake Gutierrez
- Radal Lodge Junior Suite: King sized bed; Fireplace; Views overlooking Lake Gutierrez
- Radal Lodge Superior Room: Two twin beds; Views overlooking the valley and mountains
- Radal Lodge Double Superior Room: King sized bed or two twin beds; Views overlooking Lake Gutierrez
- Coihue Villa Double Room: Double beds; Living room with extra twin bed or second couch; Fireplace; Kitchen; Views overlooking Lake Gutierrez and organic gardens. The Villa has a garage with an Argentine style barbecue
- Mountain Villa: Two double rooms; Open loft; Living room with three more beds; One bathroom; Large stone fireplace; Wooden deck; Views of the mountains
- Creek Cabin: Double bedroom; Living room; Fireplace; Extra couches or twin beds available if needed; Kitchenette; Bathroom with shower; Views of the creek
- Wendy House for kids
- Organic vegetable garden and greenhouse
- Stables and pastures for horseback riding
- 25 miles of hiking trails
- Healing and wellbeing program
- Massage room
- Fireplace in the living room of each lodge
- Corporate retreats, weddings, celebrations and parties
- Workshops: personal development in nature, team building
- Classes: yoga, meditation, Tango
- Retreats: literary arts, photography, cooking
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Wine tasting
- Non-denominational temple
- Laundry service