Quincho Casa Hotel, located on the southern tip of Patagonia’s Lake District, is a cozy retreat with breathtaking views of Lake Llanquihue and the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes. Surrounded by acres of gardens and forests, Quincho is a home away from home. Built of rustic, indigenous materials, the lodge creates a relaxing ambiance, perfect for kicking back in front of the fireplace, enjoying a glass of fine Chilean wine. Explore the exotic outdoors of the nearby volcanoes, forests, and lake, then sit down to a freshly prepared gourmet menu, made from handpicked, local ingredients.
ZEST OF PATAGONIA
Patagonia is the very definition of magic Southern Chile. In this place, where the North and South unite, the lodge’s chef creates flavourful dishes filled color and zest. Using seasonally grown vegetables and fresh fish and shellfish taste the wonders of the region. Everyday, local vendors arrive with their specialty grown foods, whether it’s varieties of organic lettuce or bushels of garden vegetables and potatoes ripe from the nearby island of Chiloe.
Dedicated to providing guests with a menu devoted to the flavors of Patagonia, Chilean wine is the only wine served at Quincho Casa Hotel. Savor a variety of wines, from small, boutique vineyards to larger, recognized labels. Guests choose from a wide range.
BY LAND AND SEA
Quincho Casa Hotel is close to the town of Puerto Varas, along one of the most scenic routes. This road leads to the oldest national park in Chile, Vicente Pérez Rosales. Not far from the park is Argentina’s world renowned Bariloche. Take a boat ride through Lake Todos los Santos via the traditional “Cruce de Lagos” route. Stay close to home and head into town to shop at the local markets for native produce and crafts under the care of the lodge’s caring staff. Dip your feet into Lake Llanquihue, hike the many trails into the forest, or simply relax inside the lodge’s warm, cabin-like atmosphere.
Ideal forgroups of friends or families looking for an exclusive country home charter surrounded by gardens and acreage
- Variety of day trips led by the lodge’s caring staff
- Freshly prepared, gourmet menu of Chilean fusion style meals made from ingredients purchased direct from nearby farms and local vendors
- Wide variety of strictly Chilean wines
- Carefully designed lodge made from rustic, natural wood to create a comforting, warm ambience
- Chucao: Two floors: Two living rooms, bedroom, bathroom; Wood log cabin with modern designs; Views of Osorno volcano and Lake Llanquihue
- Bandurria: Honeymoon suite; Modern design; Double jacuzzi; Safe; Views of Osorno volcano and Lake Llanquihue
- Picaflor: Junior suite; Native Chilean willow furnishing; Modern design; Views of Lake Llanquihue
- Loica: Junior suite; Native Chilean willow furnishing; Modern design; Views of Lake Llanquihue
- Guided tours
- Safe deposit boxes
- Personalized staff member for every 8 guests