At the “end of the world,” deep in the heart of Patagonia, The Singular Hotel Patagonia is a unique historic destination, set on the shores of Last Hope Sound, overlooking the majestic fjords. Designed for thrill seekers, adventurers, or those looking to get lost in the spirit of Patagonia, the hotel offers guests everything from sensational outdoor treks to Torres del Paine National Park, kayaking trips to towering glaciers, and horseback riding to hidden lakes. Relax in a world renowned spa at the end of the day, before dining on Chef Laurent Pasqualetto’s French-Chilean cuisine.
EXPLORE THE ENDS OF THE EARTH
Singular Hotel Patagonia is perfectly situated to offer guests wide variety of excursions, whether to Torres del Paine National Park or the fjords right outside. Guests can choose physically active excursions, like horseback riding to Sofía Lagoon, an ancient paleolake where dozens of condors make their nests, or hiking to Torres del Paine National Park, the Eighth Wonder of the World, where guests can take in several lookouts with breathtaking views of the Paine Massif. On foot or on water, the hotel’s expert guides lead guests to all the secrets Patagonia has to offer.
Sit back and enjoy a Patagonian fjords cruise to Serrano and Balmaceda glaciers, or learn to kayak in an easy, fun tour of the Señoret Canal. Upon return to the hotel, sink into the spa’s luxurious, eco-friendly experience, using organic plant and fruit oil extracts to round out the day.
TASTE THE ELEGANCE
Paying special attention to using local products, the chef prepares unique dishes highlighting the region’s heritage. El Asador, the hotel’s rustic, historic restaurant transforms traditional dishes of the area into culinary art. Meanwhile, at the main restaurant, Executive Chef Laurent Pasqualetto serves award-winning cuisine mixing exotic French trends with Chilean standards. Views of the Patagonian fjords and mountain ridges serve as a mesmerizing backdrop.
Ideal forthose who want a unique luxury hotel ideally located to explore the Chilean fjords, Patagonian wilderness and Torres del Paine National Park
- Vast array of hikes, cycling, kayaking, and horseback riding excursions for the thrill seeker to the spirit seeker
- Relaxing spa using natural organic oils
- Award-winning cuisine, from traditional Chilean foods at El Asador to French fusion at the main restaurant
- Cruises to the magnificent Patagonian fjords and glaciers
- Wildlife photography opportunities, such as the rare condor, cormorants, and sea lions
- Archaeological sites, such as Mylodon Cave Natural Monument, rock paintings, and historical museums
- The Singular Suite: King bed; Luxury custom furniture; Safe; Mini bar; Heated bathroom floor; Bathrobes and slippers; HD LCD TV; Cable; WiFi; Turndown service; Wide, spacious windows; Views overlooking the fjords of Last Hope Sound
- The Singular Room: King bed or two queen beds; Luxury custom furniture; Safe; Mini bar; Heated bathroom floor; Bathrobes and slippers; HD LCD TV; Cable; WiFi; Turndown service; Wide, spacious windows; Views overlooking the fjords of Last Hope Sound
- Two restaurants
- Meeting room
- 24-hour room service
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Guided tours