Offering a perfect blend of rustic elegance and modern comfort, The Vines Resort & Spa is ultimate retreat for wine lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, featuring spacious private villas, a luxurious Spa, and world-class service. The resort’s surrounding landscape includes luscious vineyards, fresh vegetable gardens, winding pedestrian-only paths through the vineyards, winery and tasting room—and breathtaking views of the Andes Mountains at every turn. Explore the rugged countryside by horseback, saluting 300 days of sunshine in a yoga class, taking a fly fishing excursion on the Rio Mendoza, or stargazing from your private deck. In the vineyards, guests can harvest grapes or make custom wine, working side-by-side with world-renowned consultant winemaker Santiago Achával.
Local, natural bounty to culinary magic...
Internationally acclaimed chef Francis Mallmann creates inspired regional dishes and traditional asado feasts at restaurant Siete Fuegos, all sourced from the hote’s gardens and surrounding land. Mallmann’s collection of open-flame cooking techniques are inspired by Argentine gauchos and European migrations, and refined through hundreds of years of history. Savor the rustic, fiery flavors of specialties like 9-hour slow-grilled rib eye or the cast-iron baked salt-encrusted salmon paired with award-winning boutique wines. Also available, kosher, vegetarian and vegan options.
Set on 1500 acres of Private Vineyards
Rooted in the pleasures of making, drinking and sharing wine, The Vines immerses guests in the delights of Argentine culture, rustic natural beauty and warm-hearted hospitality. In 2005, Pablo Gimenez Riili and Michael Evans recognized the world-class potential of Mendoza’s Uco Valley and invested in 650 acres of land. Their purpose: to realize the dream of owning a vineyard and producing your very own premium quality wine a reality. The Vines of Mendoza has since sold Private Vineyards to more than 120 owners from around the globe, expanded the property to 1,500 acres and established the highest quality winemaking enterprise in the region. Visit the Mendoza City and Uco Valley Tasting Rooms to taste the best of Argentine boutique wines, including the Recuerdo brand.
Ideal forthose seeking to explore the Valle de Uco, a divine location next to Andes and home to some of the region's best and emerging wineries
- Savor regional dishes and specialty flavors of internationally acclaimed chef Francis Mallmann
- Enjoy a wine education class and blend your very own Malbec
- Explore the countryside on horseback
- Stroll along winding pedestrian-only paths through the vineyards and vegetable gardens
- Rejuvenate in the luxury Spa
- Two Bedroom Deluxe Villas: 2,700 feet of indoor & outdoor space; outdoor deck with gas fireplace; outdoor handmade clay tub with Andes mountain view; floor to ceiling windows
- One Bedroom Deluxe Villas: Over 1,900 feet of indoor & outdoor living; private deck with tub, shower or plunge pool; spa-inspired; bathrooms; indoor and outdoor fireplaces; rooftop terrace (select units).
- One Bedroom Villas: 1,002 square feet; Outdoor deck with plush; lounge chairs; fully outfitted kitchenettes; spa-inspired bathrooms; luxurious bedroom; tranquil stream
- Expert Guide at your disposal
- Your own 4x4
- Netflix + Bluetooth Audio System
- Swimming Pool + Jacuzzi
- Gym + Massage Lounge